From Challenges to Breakthroughs in Nanomaterial Research: Methodology & Insights using Benano Nanoparticle Tools to Overcome Research Hurdles
On October 13, at Universiti Putra Malaysia, our application engineer, Echo Cao, presented an insightful talk titled 'From Challenges to Breakthroughs in Nanomaterial Research: Methodology & Insights using Benano Nanoparticle Tools to Overcome Research Hurdles.'
Key takeaways from her presentation including:
♦ Explain the measurement principles of common light scattering techniques used in nanomaterial characterization and their relevant applications.
♦ DLS Applications: Self-assembly Surfactant Micelles, Nanofillers, Plastic Particles in Wastewater;
♦ ELS Applications: Graphene, MOF, Mesoporous Calcium Silicate Nanocomposites, Cellulose Nanofibrils, Liposomes, Inorganic Nanoparticles;
♦ SLS Application: PEO.
The instrument used to analyze the nanomaterial samples is the BeNano Series, paired with BAT-1 Autotitrator for multi-step pH titration.
Why Choose BeNano Series?
- Dynamic Light Scattering for Particle Size
- Electrophoretic Light Scattering for Zeta Potential
- Static Light Scattering for Molecular Weight
- DLS Microrheology for Rheological Properties
Unique Benefits You Can Enjoy:
- Backscattering Detection for higher sensitivity
- Phase Analysis Light Scattering for low electrophoretic mobility samples
Wait, There's More...
- BAT-1 autotitrator for pH trend measurement
- A programmed SOP for temperature trend measurement for thermal-sensitive samples
It's A Trusted Choice For
Highly recommended BeNano's Collection of 21 application notes:
Rate this article