Particle size can be measured by either wet or dry method, using the Bettersizer 2600. A variety of applications have been covered by this versatile, powerful analyzer with its modular design and patented technologies. Users can characterize materials from 0.02 μm to 2600 μm, easily and accurately.
Features and Benefits
- ● Technology: Laser diffraction
- ● Particle size range: Wet dispersion: 0.02 to 2,600μm Dry dispersion: 0.1 to 2,600μm
- ● Wet and dry method of particle sizing is suitable for a wide variety of dispersing particle systems
- ● Precise measurement of both large and small particles covering the broadest range by a new patented technology utilizing both Fourier and Reverse Fourier optical systems
- ● Optical bench with 92 detectors covering an angular range of 0.016° - 165° Optional wet and/or dry dispersion
- ● Small volume dry dispersing module for small sample quantities especially for pharmaceutical or valuable samples in short supply
- ● Easy and fast to changeover between dispersing modules
- ● Easy to implement, create and use Standard Operation Procedures for new materials
- ● Refractive index measurement for providing a more accurate parameter to calculate the results.
- ● User-friendly software, easily learnt
Bettersizer 2600 Overview | Laser Diffraction Particle Size Analyzer (Dry & Wet Dispersions)
How to Measure Particle Size of Coffee Powder
How to Measure Particle Size of Cosmetics
Bettersizer 2600 Demonstration with Corundum (Al2O3) sample
A Brief Introduction to Laser Diffraction | Fundamentals of Bettersizer 2600
Ask an Expert! Introducing Bettersizer 2600
How to Install and Operate Bettersizer 2600
Snippet - How to Measure Particle Size of Coffee Powder
Bettersizer 2600 | Laser Diffraction Particle Size Analyzer (Wet & Dry)
1）Fourier and Inverse Fourier Optical System
The Bettersizer 2600 is superior in the combination of Fourier and inverse Fourier designs. This smart design allows, on the one hand, the detection of scattered light in a very wide angular range from 0.016° to 165°. On the other hand, in contrast to the inverse Fourier design, the particles do not have to lie on one plane – the simultaneously accurate measurement of small and large particles is therefore achieved.
Features of the combination of Fourier and inverse Fourier design
- Spherical detector array: Forward, lateral and backward detectors in 92 pieces in total;
- Super large Fourier lens;
- Small footprint: Compact design to save space.
2）Intuitive and Powerful Software
- Intuitive user interface and orderly operation
- Real-time PSD curve for determining the optimal measurement conditions
- Fully automatic measurement routine
- Automatic cleaning routine
- Automatic data backup and highly customizable reports
- Direct conversion according to Fraunhofer and Mie evaluation models
- Switch between wet and dry dispersion modules with one click
BT-802 is designed for particle size measurement with water as the medium.
|Ethyl acetate||Acetone||Methyl oleate||NMP solvents|
BT-80N is made up of stainless steel shell. The components of it include a centrifugal pump, an ultrasonic disperser, a PTFE pipeline, a sintered-quartz sample cell, a control circuit, etc.
- Maximum volume in 8 mL with samples mass in 0.005 - 0.1 g.
- Suitable for samples dispersed in water or organic phase.
BT-902 is suitable for dry powder measurements. The gas used can be compressed air, nitrogen or other noble gases.
BT-902 is made up of an electromagnetic vibration feeder, a venturi pipe, a gas circuit, an electric circuit, a pressure sensor, etc.
- Application NotebigClick
Particle Size of Mineral Pigment and Color Hiding Power
- Application NotebigClick
Particle Sizing with Dry Dispersion Can Be the Best Choice for Pharmaceutical Analysis
Sample preparation guide for wet measurement using the laser diffraction particle size analyzer
Time saving equipment
Easy equipment for dry determination of particle size in spray dried product, saving time due to easiness of method development.
Andrea Foglio Bonda