Scientific Instrumentation Application Engineer
About the Job:
Bettersize, Inc. the newly created US subsidiary of Bettersize Instruments, Ltd., Asia’s leading provider of particle analyzers, seeks Scientific Instrumentation Application Engineers to support the sale of Bettersize particle analyzers at our office in Costa Mesa, CA.
Bettersize Instruments, Ltd., the parent company of Bettersize Inc., has achieved outstanding growth in sales and profitability despite challenging global market conditions because it offers unparalleled value in its range of particle analyzers. With over 70 patents and an installed base of more than 15,000 devices, Bettersize is well poised for outstanding growth in North America.
- Collaborate with sales and engineering teams to identify customer requirements for Bettersize scientific instrumentation used to measure, analyze and characterize particles within fluids.
- Create, execute a sample test methodology and document it in a sales friendly format to support sales.
- Perform customer demonstrations in house and in the field as required to support sales.
- Provide technical guidance to non-technical sales team members.
- Monitor competitors and industry trends and recommend product and business development opportunities solutions to meet customer needs, promote products and develop sustainable competitive advantage.
- Provide product application support in laboratory and develop new applications to support new business directions.
- Prepare and deliver product demonstrations and presentations at conferences and company events.
- Prepare and update installation and training materials for product users.
- Prepare and present training materials to customers and internal staff.
- Perform installation qualification, operational qualification and performance qualification validation of products.
- Install products at customer sites and perform product testing and quality assurance on installed products.
Up to 50% travel within the U.S. and Canada.
- BS Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or Material Science and 2 years work experience.
- Position requires Covid-19 vaccination, including boosters and/or routine testing, vaccination status disclosure required upon employment.
Bettersize Inc. offers a competitive compensation package that includes a 401(k) plan with match; employee group medical, dental, vision, life, and disability with reasonable employee contributions; paid holidays, vacation, and sick time; flexible spending accounts.
How to Apply:
We would love to hear from you! If you think you're the right fit for this position, please apply by sending your resume and a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.