About the Job：
Bettersize, Inc. the newly created US subsidiary of Bettersize Instruments, Ltd., Asia’s leading provider of particle analyzers, seeks an experienced office manager/bookkeeper to support the field sales, service and marketing activities of this rapidly growing firm.
Bettersize Instruments, Ltd., the parent company of Bettersize Inc., has achieved outstanding growth in sales and profitability despite challenging global market conditions because it offers unparalleled value in its range of particle analyzers. With over 70 patents and an installed base of more than 15,000 devices, Bettersize is well poised for outstanding growth in North America.
Office Administrator/Bookkeeper Position Duties:
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, ordering supplies.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
Bookkeeper Position Duties:
- Preparing quotations, order confirmation, invoicing, A/R collections followup
- Order processing, inventory requisitions, control, shipping arrangements
- Expense processing, vendor management
- Bank reconciliations
- Monthly Journal entries
Note: This is an in-office position, company standard hours are 9 am to 6 pm Monday-Friday. (no weekends)
- Associate degree in accounting or equivalent experience
- Preference for Mandarin speaking bilingual applicants
- Experience working in a multinational firm preferred
- Capital equipment Industry experience preferred
- Proficient with QuickBooks Online required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Familiarity with Cloud based VOIP phone systems
- Experience with import/export operations
Note: Position requires Covid-19 vaccination, including boosters and/or routine testing, vaccination status disclosure required upon employment.
In addition to a competitive base salary, Bettersize Inc. offers a competitive compensation package that includes a 401(k) plan with match; employee group medical, dental, vision, life, and disability with reasonable employee contributions; paid holidays, vacation, and sick time; flexible spending accounts.
How to Apply:
We would love to hear from you! If you think you're the right fit for this position, please apply by sending your resume and a brief introduction to email@example.com.