International Sales Manager
About the Job:
Bettersize Instruments, a national high-tech enterprise located in Shenzhen, is seeking an experienced International Sales Manager to develop and maintain the company's distributor network in Europe and Africa. Our company has a full team integrating R&D, production, sales, and services with 90% of our products being self-developed and produced, and complete patents and export qualifications. We rank top in the industry with a fully developed distributor network, with sales growing 40% annually.
- Develop and maintain the company's distributor network in Europe and Africa. Manage and train distributors to achieve sales targets set by the company; (40%)
- Lead sales and services training, business negotiations, and presentations with distributors; (10%)
- Visit distributors annually to further understand the competitive situation, industry applications, sales strategies, etc., and lead other departments of the company to develop corresponding strategies for advertising, marketing, exhibitions, seminars, pre-sales, and after-sales activities, further improving sales performance; (25%)
- Responsible for coordinating with international distributors (users) in the area and the R&D, production, quality, and other departments within the company, as the first and final responsible person, to solve problems related to products, sales, after-sales, etc. (25%)
- Bachelor's degree or above, with overseas work or study experience preferred;
- Majors in instrumentation, material science, automation, electronic information engineering, marketing, business English, international economy and trade, or related fields. Experience in overseas sales of 2B products is a plus.
- CET-6 or above, with excellent English language skills in listening, speaking, reading, and writing, and the ability to make English presentations;
- Willingness to accept work arrangements such as quarterly overseas training and short-term overseas business trips (1-2 weeks);
- Goal-driven, with a strong desire to develop in the field of scientific instruments for the long term. Must be willing to challenge high-paying commission holders, have strong learning ability, be result-oriented, and be a trustworthy team member with good customer awareness and business etiquette.
- Familiarity with one European language including German, French, Italian, Portuguese, or Spanish is preferred.
- Package: 18-25K RMB/month (including commission);
- Benefits: Five insurances and housing provident fund;
- Commission: Bind sales revenue and start calculating after the internship period;
- Comprehensive salary system, promotion and training system;
- Work location: Shenzhen
Thank you for considering Bettersize Instruments. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
If you think you're the right fit for this position, please apply by sending your resume and a brief introduction to email@example.com.