(1) Instrument: whether the laser, detector, signal transmission system, control system, sampling system, and software work fine.
(2) Operation process: background, shading, software parameters, medium temperature, amount and type of dispersing agents, ultrasonic dispersion time, the cleanness and fog of the sampling cell,etc.
(3) Sampling: obtain samples from production line and concentrate samples in a laboratory.
(4) Environmental conditions: voltage, temperature, vibration, electromagnetic interference, etc.
(5) Samples: properties such as fragile, dissolving, swelling, and aggregation may affect repeatability and reproducibility.
Rate this article